Would you like to help but are not able to come to Huanchaco?
Scroll down to get involved
- Supplies like food / drinking bowls, brooms, blankets etc.
- Maintenance and construction of the shelter
- Medical care: flea and tick treatments, treatment of sick dogs, vaccinations, sterilizations etc.
- For about 5 Eur we can feed 1 dog for 2 weeks
- For about 10 Eur we can feed 1 dog for 4 weeks
- For about 15 Eur we can vaccinate 1 adult dog (for 6 diseases)
- For about 25 Eur we can sterilize a dog
- For about 40 Eur we can vaccinate a puppy from first to final adult vaccination
- For about 50 Eur we can rescue a dog in need, give it basic medical treatment, vaccinate and sterilize it
- For about 100 Eur we can rescue a heavily injured or sick dog who needs x-rays, surgery and intensive medical treatment
- For about 100 Eur we can also build a 3 x 4 meter cage made of wood, a big roof for shaded area or a 20 meter fence
- An ANBI does not pay Dutch inheritance tax or gift tax on inheritances or gifts that the institution allocates to the general good.
- An ANBI does not pay Dutch gift tax on gifts that the institution makes for the general good
- Natural and legal persons making donations to an ANBI may deduct their gifts from their Dutch income tax or corporate income tax